couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Goodall" <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couch 0.8.0 release
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:05:25 GMT
On 15/04/2008, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2008, at 17:36, Matt Goodall wrote:
>
> > There was a change to the db update notification protocol (sorry,
> > can't remember the name of the config option right now). Are any
> > further changes expected?
> >

>  DbUpdateNotificationProcess is the name of that option, I don't think there
> were any changes, though.

You're probably right but I the line that CouchDB sends to the update
notification process used to be just the name of a database. The line
now contains a simple JSON object with "type" and "db" attributes.

Unfortunately, the svn history was lost with the move to the ASF so I
can't check.

Not that it really matters ;-).

- Matt