couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Jira project
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:14:58 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

I've setup Ted as the project lead for now (the lead role actually doesn't
make much sense for Apache projects but Jira requires it). Most committers
listed in the wiki proposal should be able to assign issues to themselves
except the ones who don't have a Jira account yet:

William Beh
Damien Katz
Jan Lehnardt
Dirk Schalge

Let me know when you have an account (just go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira and register) and I'll add you in the CouchDB
developers group. All mentors should be able to reassign people to this
group.and administer the project.

Also if there's a list of components and release names you'd like to have
setup let me know.

Enjoy,
Matthieu