couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where's infrastructure?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:39:21 GMT

On Mar 11, 2008, at 8:02 AM, Ted Leung wrote:

> On Mar 10, 2008, at 5:40 AM, Christopher Lenz wrote:
>>
>> What's going on here? Is everyone on vacation or conferences, or
>> is the infra team simply overloaded (or distracted by SCM
>> arguments :P) ?
>>

> I've just started a new job and am swamped.  There are supposed to
> be two other mentors helping out, but I have no idea where they
> are, and I don't have any idea why requests aren't going through on
> the accounts.

My bad completely, I apologize. CouchDB incubation started just as I
was relocating to London on a short notice, and as you can imagine
life has been really hectic as of late. Unfortunately, seems that
both myself and Ted managed to get a nasty planet alignment. I expect
to be surfacing more during this week, just bear with me for a bit more.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Blogging at http://boldlyopen.com/