couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB Jira project
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:23:00 GMT
On 05.03.2008, at 17:14, Matthieu Riou wrote:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

Thanks!

> I've setup Ted as the project lead for now (the lead role actually
> doesn't
> make much sense for Apache projects but Jira requires it). Most
> committers
> listed in the wiki proposal should be able to assign issues to
> themselves
> except the ones who don't have a Jira account yet:
>
> William Beh
> Damien Katz
> Jan Lehnardt
> Dirk Schalge

Note that William Beh and Dirk Schalge slipped onto the proposal as
initial committers by accident; they aren't actually involved anymore,
and their contributions are no longer in the codebase since the shift
from XML/Fabric to JSON/JS. So no accounts are needed for them.

> Let me know when you have an account (just go to
> https://issues.apache.org/jira and register) and I'll add you in the
> CouchDB
> developers group. All mentors should be able to reassign people to
> this
> group.and administer the project.
>
> Also if there's a list of components and release names you'd like to
> have
> setup let me know.

Okay, here's my proposal for a component list (in alphabetical order):

  * Build system
  * Database core
  * Documentation
  * Full-text search
  * HTTP interface
  * Javascript view server
  * Test suite
  * Web administration interface

Thoughts?

For releases, can we list pre-incubation versions? If so, I'd add
"0.7.2" for issues with the last release.

Cheers,
--
Christopher Lenz
   cmlenz at gmx.de