couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Status Update
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:44:29 GMT
Hey all,

we made some progress lately with moving the infrastructure over,
namely:

1) Most of the repository has been imported. Future checkins and
checkouts should be poinrted exclusively to the ASF repos at

   <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/couchdb/>

The mochiweb branch is still missing. I'll get it synced and imported
over the next couple of days.

2) The wiki space has been set up, and a lot of the content has been
copied over:

   <http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/>

The front page still needs to be updated, and I guess there's still
content that needs to be migrated. Noah?

3) Issue tracking has been set up:

   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB>

The old issues from googlecode that were still open have been migrated
over (manually).

4) The web site is in svn and also available via:

   <http://incubator.apache.org/couchdb/>

Mentors: can the status page be updated to reflect this progress?

Also, I think the link to CouchDB from <http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html

 > should be in alphabetical order, and it's still missing from the
projects links in the right-hand sidebar. And what's the process for
checking off work items on that page?

Cheers,
--
Christopher Lenz