couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@bytesexual.org>
Subject Re: Status Update
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:33:18 GMT
On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 01:44:29AM +0100, Christopher Lenz wrote:
> 2) The wiki space has been set up, and a lot of the content has been
> copied over:
>
>   <http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/>
>
> The front page still needs to be updated, and I guess there's still
> content that needs to be migrated. Noah?

Unfortunately this process is entirely manual, I am currently working my way
through the old wiki, correcting spelling/grammar, making general improvements
and converting to MoinMoin format. I am about 50% complete with this task.

The work should be finished by tonight and I will compile a mod_rewrite recipe
for Damien so we can 301 redirect the old URIs to the new wiki.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>