couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <>
Subject Re: Status Update
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 05:30:59 GMT

On Mar 28, 2008, at 5:44 PM, Christopher Lenz wrote:
> Mentors: can the status page be updated to reflect this progress?

> Also, I think the link to CouchDB from <
> projects/index.html> should be in alphabetical order, and it's
> still missing from the projects links in the right-hand sidebar.
> And what's the process for checking off work items on that page?

As far as checking of work items, someone needs to go back through
the history and fill in some of the dates.    I think that we still
need to square the paperwork on granting the ASF the code - Damien
FAXed it, but off the top if my head I can't recall where I need to
go to check.   If someone else remembers, that would be great,
otherwise I'll try to look at it tomorrow

View raw message