couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: Initial code drop
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:45:51 GMT
We'll probably need people to move the copyright headers to the
NOTICES file -- this can be done during incubation but prior to any
"official" Apache release.   As far as copyright granting goes, I
think that having each of the contributor execute a sofftware grant:
<http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt> should be
sufficient.  See the software grant section of <http://www.apache.org/
licenses/> for the background.

I submitted an account creation request for Jan, but nobody else has
sent me the information I requested, so I can't get any other
accounts created.

Ted