couchdb-design mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject A new CouchDB website
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:09:51 GMT
Hi list,

our website is a bit outdated and it would be really cool to release a
brand new website with 2.0, that highlights 2.0 and our current killer
features.

The idea: highlight replication and together with it all the different
targets we can use for replication in the whole replication ecosystem.
Also highlight the new clustering features, maybe something like
"CouchDB 2 is here and brings clustering ..."

We also got testimonials from successful and happy companies that we
can use on the main page or a dedicated page.

I am skilled in HTML, CSS and JavaScript, but I am a bad designer. Is
anyone interested in teaming up?

Best,
Robert