couchdb-design mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A new CouchDB website
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 16:41:04 GMT
Hey Robert,

I am +1 on a refresh. My only concern is, that it could slow down the
release a bit and that we are again trapped in too long conversations about
how it should look like.

I am happy to help with reviews and giving my 50 cent. I suggest to include
marketing@ as this is also a chance to restructure if needed and refresh
the content also.

All the best

Andy