couchdb-design mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence Try out
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 18:52:58 GMT
Hi Michelle,

On 6 October 2015 at 12:54, Michelle Phung <michellep@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Good morning, I was looking at Confluence, trying to test out how a
> page/space will look, but I don’t have access yet.
>
> Can you add me? my username is michellep

I added you as a user with all needed rights. Would you please check if it
works?

> I am a little worried that this extra step of having people added manually
> will be a problem in the future, but I guess we can cross that bridge when
> we come to it.

basically, it's a 2 minute job for the user to create an account and two
minutes for us to add the authorisation. I don't think this is a problem.

> I am also wondering if it would be possible to just open issues on Github
> and give design feedback that way? Currently our repo doesn’t allow opening
> issues.

Github is just a mirror for the official git repo hosted by the ASF. I am
not sure if it is a good idea to use that channel. But what we could easily
use is Jira. Uploading screenshots or other stuff is easy and the comment
function will help discussing things.

> Thanks!
> Michelle

You're welcome ;-)