cotton-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: December 2015 Report
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 04:27:48 GMT
The podling board report is due today, however no one has spoken up on
the mailing list regarding the continuation of the project.

Given that last week was a time of holiday travel in the United States,
I'd like to suggest we give another 24 hours for the community to voice
their opinions (until 8:30PM PST, Dec 3rd 2015) -- and if there is
lacking interest, we begin a vote to retire Cotton from the Incubator.

Thoughts, suggestions, or objections?

Dave