cotton-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project setup
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 12:17:40 GMT
We should be all set now, will update our status page shortly with the new
setup dates. Is there a website for Cotton started somewhere that we can
convert over?

-Jake

Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COTTON

Git: git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cotton.git
Git mirror: git.apache.org
Github mirror (takes up to 24hr to initially sync)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cotton

Reviewboard: https://reviews.apache.org/groups/cotton/

website source: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cotton/site