corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Slow Joe <slow.joe....@gmail.com>
Subject Post mortem request for the handling of the Corinthia podling (was Re: FYI, I have subscribed to this list and to your private list)
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 22:48:17 GMT
> Forming a podling is difficult as if often starts with a team  that
> hasn't necessarily chosen to work together. I bet the situation > would
> have been very different if you guys had been able to meet in

> person,

> but in email that's quite hard.

> -Bertrand

Hi Bertrand

I observed the meltdown of the Corinthia podling from a distance with some
regret.

Since the project is now on the verge of withdrawal from the incubator,
could you and Dennis consider whether it would be valuable to collaborate
on a blame-free post-mortem describing the events which lead to the end of
Corinthia.

(A template for a postmortem document is at
https://lastbytes.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/a-postmortem-template/)

I would suggest that there are lessons for the Apache Project to learn from
this event.

Regards

Joe