corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Gabriella Parr | CECV ADTECH NZ Ltd" <gparrr93...@gmail.com>
Subject www.corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 01:53:29 GMT
Hello,

I hope you are well.

I represent an experienced Video Production & Animation company located in
Auckland and we help promote your company to the world through Cost
Effective Corporate Videos!

We have produced over 300 videos for small and medium businesses all over
the country and for a limited time, we are discounting our prices to the
first 50 businesses.

For as low as $997 + GST (Originally $2,000), we will create a professional
company video for your business.

This will include

-Story Board/Creative

-Design

-Professional Voice Over

-Animation

-Unlimited EDITS

start creating a high quality video animation for your business.

Kind Regards,

GABRIELLA PARR | MARKETING MANAGER

CECV ADTECH NZ LTD
GOOGLE PARTNER
Headquarters: Office: 605 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland 1051 New
Zealand
Other Offices: Christchurch | Wellington | Hamilton | Tauranga & Dunedin
Global Presence: Hong Kong & China | USA | AUS | UAE | Singapore | UK