corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Withdrawal of Corinthia Podling
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 19:29:44 GMT
Hi Marvin,

Although the retirement of Corinthia did not exactly follow the retirement
guide, I see that the next steps need to be followed since the IPMC has
voted to ratify retirement.  The procedures are a mystery to me, not being
steeped in the toolcraft that the ASF relies on.  I don't think I have the
necessary karma, also.

I would still like to follow along, since it may be useful to understand how
the details work.  I am available for that at the moment.

Concerning IP, I noticed a questionable case (of the kind not found by RAT)
in the first podling release.  I had been going to JIRA that as a defect to
repair for the next podling release.  I will do that, although I'm not
certain the JIRA is preserved.

 - Dennis

View raw message