corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Dr Raymond CH’IEN Kuo Fung <i...@sengbankplc.com>
Subject Contact Back For Your Late Uncle Banquet
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2015 18:22:00 GMT

Dear Partner,

I am The Vice Chairman, Board of Directors with the Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong.
Do not be surprised! I got your email, i got your contact via the World Email
On-line Directory" A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name
as yours, hereinafter referred to as my client who worked as an independent
oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate
family on the 5th of Nov 2002. Since the death of my client in Nov, 2002 I
have written several letters to the embassy with intent to locate any of his
extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his.

I have received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely
proceeding for confiscation laws by the bank in which my client deposited the
sum of $16 Million.

Contact Person E-Mail: ( dr.kuofungraymondchien@gmail.com ) Send with your
Private email code: [CODE NO: AM-002].

Regards,