corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Withdrawal of Corinthia Podling
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 23:10:25 GMT
It appears that Corinthia has in fact, and in all but final detail,
withdrawn as an Apache Incubator podling.

I see that there are 5 PPMC members left,

	(gmcdonald)	 Gavin McDonald
	(orcmid)		 Dennis E. Hamilton
	(Pescetti)		 Andrea Pescetti
	(svanteschubert) Svante Schubert
	(wave)		 Dave Fisher (also a mentor)

Apparently that is enough of us to create a resolution to the Incubator PMC
for withdrawal of the podling, say in time for the November report to the
IPMC or the scheduled December podling report.

I have no idea what the details would be, but assume the IPMC would take
that on.

Any thoughts?

 - Dennis

 -- Dennis E. Hamilton
    orcmid@apache.org
    dennis.hamilton@acm.org    +1-206-779-9430
    https://keybase.io/orcmid  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
    X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail