corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI, I have subscribed to this list and to your private list
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 06:11:38 GMT
> On 4 Sep 2015, at 12:52 pm, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>
> i am sorry to say, I believe the resignations should be taken seriously,
> some of us (maybe all) do not use resignation as a threat.
>
> we cannot talk about what happens on other lists, which is sad because you
> did an excellent job in describing the problem and the response was not
> what was expected.
>
> Thanks for your help Dave.

Dave - I’d also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank you for the work you’ve
done as a mentor and the support you’ve lent to our efforts as a community in this difficult
time.

You took a strong stand in support of the developers and against those who were hurting the
community. You’ve done a great job as mentor; it’s unfortunate that for reasons beyond
our control, things haven’t worked out in this instance.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org