corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: FYI, I have subscribed to this list and to your private list
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 22:04:43 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

Welcome to the list. Perhaps I have not been the mentor here that I have been on other projects.
I aspired to the light touch like was used for Flex and Olingo.

At what point in time should Mentors seek help from the rest of the IPMC when a community
starts to meltdown? Or will the IPMC prefer we go to ComDev? What do we do when things go
to MAD - mutual assured destruction?

Let's face it diversity is hard.

Let's see if the only sound here becomes crickets. I hope not.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone