corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI, I have subscribed to this list and to your private list
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:20:19 GMT
Hi Bertrand, thanks for your interest.

I would encourage you to read through the recent discussions about our community problems,
and earlier messages where those were illustrated - there’s admittedly quite a lot of ground
to cover, but probably necessary to get the full context. However this should give you a pretty
good understanding of how we’ve arrived at the current situation.

All of us have expressed our views clearly on the dev and/or private lists - you’ll be able
to see all sides.

Personally I’ve come to the conclusion (which may or may not be correct) that continuing
this project as part of ASF is not viable, hence my decision today to resign as a PPMC member
and committer.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org