corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: Thoughts about our editor in a new environment.
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:39:23 GMT
HI Jan,

I almost have a node.js editor. I just need to add a hook to a some js
after a get document is produced. Or as part of the get process.
I am trying not to do is as part of the get flow. But will keep it to a minimum.

We can then flick the html body to be contenteditable="true", via an
inserted button, and then the trick is to feed it back to the server
and call the put and hey presto, we have our original document edited.

I hope to have that working in a couple of days. Or by the end of the weekend.

--
Cheers,

Ian C