corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: FYI, I have subscribed to this list and to your private list
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 08:37:33 GMT
On Friday, September 4, 2015, Bertrand Delacretaz <>

> On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 7:52 AM, jan i < <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
> > ...i am sorry to say, I believe the resignations should be taken
> seriously...
> To be taken seriously they need to be announced here.

I have been told you resign by sending an email to private@ and after 72
hours a notice is sent upwards as well as updating foundation records.

the whole purpose of the 72 hour cool down period would vanish if the
resignation was sent to a public list. invitations and resignations are
handled on private@ until effective. I have not been in a project that
handled it differently.

In about 48 hours the public notice will go out. It is of course your
decision whether or not you consider a mail to private@ to be serious, for
me it is.

jan i