corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: FYI, I have subscribed to this list and to your private list
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 12:01:07 GMT

I agree with the private traffic, note though that a lot of the discussions
is about our current problems, and names are
mentioned, that was my reason for having some of the traffic on private@

All committers are also PPMC, which of course makes it harder to remember
where to post :-)

Good luck with trying to fix the community. I am if  wanted glad to help
with my lately very limited possibilities
(it is known that I resigned as mentor).

jan i.

On 3 September 2015 at 13:55, Bertrand Delacretaz <>