corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 03:07:59 GMT
> On 17 Aug 2015, at 12:39 am, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Ups
>
> Did not say it directly I have committed the changes and made a new zip.

Ok this version looks fine now - I’ve confirmed that the produced .docx files can be opened
in Word 2008 (mac), 2011 (mac), and 2013 (windows). OS X, Linux, and Windows all build successfully.
All tests pass on OS X and Linux, and valgrind on the latter reports no invalid memory accesses
and leaks.

One remaining problem - and this may be something to do with the way I’m building, not necessarily
an error in the code - but on windows after I compile, and copy the necessary dlls into the
bin directory, I get the following error message:

“The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library
KERNEL32.dll”.

Any ideas on what’s causing this? I copied all the .dll files from target_bin into bin and
ran from there (after extracting your zip file of all the pre-built libraries)

Oh and corintthia_winlibs.zip at http://people.apache.org/~jani/ is misspelt ;)

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org