corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <>
Subject ApacheCon EU
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:04:34 GMT
Hi All,
I’m going to be participating at the upcoming ApacheCon EU, Big Data. My presentation, on
Data Ethics, is on the 30th of Sept., I think (must check), and I’ll hang around getting
educated (and I hope reciprocating) for the rest of the event, including the "Core" half.

This event will mark the anniversary of Corinthia’s birth, if not conception. Also, the
anniversary of its naming—the same hotel, in fact, in Budapest: The Corinthia.

Who else will be there? I’d love to meet up! I am pretty sure that Jan will be there, in
his element, and my guess is Gavin, too. But others from this group?

I’ll be staying at an apartment not far from the hotel and will likely buy a temporary SIM
card for my phone, but will usually be accessible via nonvoice means, like SMS.

PS am appending my normal contact data below—way too late to be particularly concerned about
the probable perpetuity of its publicness.

Louis Suárez-Potts
Skype: louisiam
Mobile: +1.416.625.3843
Twitter: @luispo