corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Live ODF discussion?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:23:14 GMT
As we’re all aware ODF is an important component of Corinthia but one which needs a lot of
development work done before it’s functional, and given the rate of progress so far I thought
I’d suggest an online discussion either via Google Hangouts or Skype. This might help to
move things forward by discussing where we want to go, and for me to answer questions about
the current codebase that anyone has :)

What does everyone thing of the idea? If you’re interested, let’s organise a time perhaps
in the next couple of weeks for the chat. Timezones will be a bit tricky given we’re spread
out all over the world, but if we post our available times we should be able to work something
out.

If we do organise this, I volunteer to take notes and post a summary on the mailing list as
a record and for the benefit of those who aren’t able to attend.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org