corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A big welcome to Gavin McDonald.
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:52:14 GMT
+1

Very happy to have you on board Gavin. The buildbots are very handy to have for our project,
and I know you’ve done some work on this already. I’m looking forward to working with
you to get bots running for other platforms and integration with our automated tests.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org