corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 05:49:21 GMT
> On 19 Aug 2015, at 4:04 am, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>
> I did some digging into the release and release-review procedures and I noticed that
one practice is to place a KEYS file in the same folder as the release candidates (and then
the release folder) on the Apache site where the candidates are stored.  This would include
at least the public key that can be used to verify the .asc digital signature on the RC.

> I think that can be done now, even with [VOTE]ing in progress, because it is not about
the substance of the [VOTE].

Or we could just use Jan’s public key as has been discussed ad infinitum on the list already.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org