corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CorinthiaDirectoryTree.html
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 19:38:56 GMT
Hi,

I've updated the tree file and there are now 2 files available:

tree_github_repository.html ---  Github Current Repository Directory Structure
tree_local_directory.html      ---  Local File Directory Structure

Both those files can be used from your home machine to traverse the
local and the Github repository tree respectively from within your
browser.

I also shipped the script that updates the trees, see:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-corinthia/blob/master/scripts/check_tree.sh

This currently runs as a daily cronjob on my machine.

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/