corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release_0.1
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 19:46:23 GMT
You could always have your personal .gitignore and use a script to
reclone your stuff and then copy your personal preference over.

Linux example: https://github.com/apache/incubator-corinthia/blob/master/scripts/build-corinthia-on-linux

just add a line for your favourite .gitignore.

(we could do with a version of that script for windows btw, hint hint :-)

That said, there has been more than one times when a ~ file saved my (bad) day.

As an idea, would it make sense to offer a choice of .gitignore files
since there is a plethora of systems that ppl use?

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/