corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <>
Subject Re: Do we have/want a check list for releases?
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 03:17:02 GMT
Whilst I am on a roll, I also made a Wiki-how to page.

This is currently a stub, let's go fill it.

Please keep entries short, I would suggest that long instructions
should go onto a sub page that is linked from the how-to page and that
the main page is kept as a directory that lists those.

It also looks like the wiki software has been updated and lots of new
stuff has been added.  Snazzy!  Go check it out.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 4:08 AM, Gabriela Gibson
<> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 2:52 AM, Dave Fisher <> wrote:
>> (3) Voter - how to check IP from both the ASF requirements and also the project's.
We can choose our own standards for quality. The ASF is not concerned if the code works, but
the project community does care.
> I located it, but it does not appear to be functional.  I emailed
> Brane (since the broken page points to his home directory (I think))
> and asked.  It probably was moved and the link on
> is just stale.
> Will report back on status once he gets back to me.
> --
> Visit my Coding Diary:

Visit my Coding Diary:

View raw message