corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Our new 'Help Wanted!' wiki page
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 15:30:00 GMT
Hi all,

Please see our new experimental 'Help Wanted!' wiki page here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61316656

I suggested to Jan that this might be a good idea to initially inspire
new contributers, and he gave me 15 projects to fill in, 5 for each
category.

I think 5 is a good number, not too long a read, and a good selection,
there is something in there for everyone.

We might like to extend the description into an extra, deeper level,
if you like that, please send me the blurb and I'll make a page and
link that to the project entry.

Let me know what you think --- the headings might look at bit uhh,
colourful, if you prefer a different heading for the categories let me
know.

Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/