corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Live ODF discussion?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:31:55 GMT
That is a good idea.  We could probably archive the history of the hang out
or perhaps open an irc channel.

Apache has some nice tools for irc, for example the buildbot does report on
irc and also notify commits on the channel.  There is also a way to
automatically archive and publish channel history and its searchable.

There is also a handy bot to leave messages for ppl who are not logged in
currently and a webinterface also exists.

So, hangout is good but irc has more convenient features.