corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <i...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Live ODF discussion?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 01:38:08 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have been a bit under the weather of late but have been working on
the round trip of a document. At the moment the original comes back I
am trying to figure out how to pick up say a paragraph change.

I sent an email a while back and have just noticed it was bounce
because of a large attachment and then sent to my spam folder. I'll
sort it an resend.

Re catch up, I'd be happy to try something. I can borrow the kid's
ipad to get on to a video chat if you really want to see my ugly mush.

Evenings my time is the best. Weekends are variable depending on
family/domestic activities. Peter you an I should be pretty much in
the same timezone?