corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Fwd: Put flow
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:36:51 GMT
Hi Peter,

great to chat earlier, cleared up a bit about how this thing works.

Re the put flow I also see that the word filter 'breaks out' of the
BDT processing when it gets to the paragraph content level and
switches to the next lens manually.

That makes sense I guess when there are many different element types
that could be there.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian C <ian@amham.net>
Date: Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 8:05 PM
Subject: Put flow
To: dev <dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

HI Peter,

I am looking the flow of data on the put side of the world.

And looking at the word side I don't really see where the paragraph
text is replaced if that is needed.

Is it done in the BDT module in some way? By virtue of the editor
deleting and inserting a new abstract node.

Or one of the lens paths?

I am looking at a scenarios where I generate the html from my test odt
and then manually edit the content of say a paragraph.

At the moment I am not seeing my text changes.

--
Cheers,

Ian C

--