corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 12:02:23 GMT
On 16 August 2015 at 13:46, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:

> On 15 Aug 2015, at 5:11 am, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > ZIp file permission solved, it seems windows do not care as much as OS-X.
> >
> > New version uploaded at dist-dev.
>
> Are you able to open the created documents in Word? I’ve tested with Word
> 2011 on Mac and it still fails. The zip looks fine but there’s something
> different about it which Word doesn’t like. I just realised my Windows VM
> doesn’t have Office installed since I did a new setup but will check that
> soon.

I can open it in ms-word, but it might be version dependent.

I have a word doc analyze tool, I will try to use that, it might have
something to do with the extra fields, which is undocumented. Alternatively
I will have to install LO on my pc and try to generate more documents.

> I think we need to hold off on the release until this bug is sorted out.
> My vote will be -1 until we’re able to fix it.

totally agree, I have a -1 as well.

rgds
jan i.