corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 06:52:20 GMT
Just tested dftest on windows7 and windows10. Zip test cases works without
problems.

A little remark, we do not make a binary release, so a runtime problem is
(even though something we shall investigate) in general not within the
scope of
the release. A compile error would be within the scope.

rgds
jan i.