corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to build on Fedora 22
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:51:31 GMT
Thanks a lot for the explanation, I am not sure Fedora 22 will be a major
suported (and tested) platform, but I will anyhow try to add your
description to the wiki.

We hope you enjoy playing with corinthia, if you have questions or comment
(or patches) please do not hesitate to contact us.

rgds
jan i.

Ps. Should you be interested in helping out, then we have many challenging
tasks :-)