corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODF Explorer
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 09:33:06 GMT
On 29 August 2015 at 08:56, Ian C <ianc@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have been beavering away on the ODF tool I developed and making it
> open source via GitHub.
>
> I still have a bit of work to do to make the command line tool open
> source but the application is available.
>
> What the tool is and can do is not immediately obvious so I tried to
> document that see http://hammyau.github.io/ODFExplorer/
>
> If you have the time check it out. It may provide a welcome distraction :-)

thanks for the heads up, I will try it out in the coming days, and
hopefully be a bit more successful as last time.

> I intend to post about it on other lists too. But if you deem it
> worthwhile feel free to pass it on.

I think it is a good idea. You should really contact POI, they are java
based and could use something like your tool.
Dave might give you a hint or two, since he is also POI.

rgds
jan i.