corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 07:15:54 GMT
On 17 August 2015 at 09:06, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> On 14/08/2015 jan i wrote:
>
>> Peter suggested that in order to avoid having multiple votes, we do a
>> "PRE-VOTE"
>>

> Smart idea. I will vote on the proper [VOTE] and not here to avoid
> confusion, but I've taken the occasion for taking a look.
>
> If I find any blockers I'll surely report them here, otherwise you can
> find some small cosmetic fixes from the last few days in my fork at
> https://github.com/pescetti/incubator-corinthia/commits/Release_0.1
> that I'll be updating as we go and that are so minor that I won't even
> report them here.
>
> If you integrate them by automatic merge, please make sure that my Apache
> e-mail address (as opposed to my work e-mail address) appears in the logs:
> I believe I have already set everything correctly. Of course patches should
> be applied to master then to Release_0.1, or applied to Release_0.1 for
> convenience and then immediately cherry-picked to master. And of course,
> the current fixes are really so cosmetic that they can simply be ignored
> and nobody will complain.

I will be happy to do so (you have the karma to do so yourself, but I know
you are busy), please tell me when you have finished making changes (I
prefer to take all your changes in a single commit).

Of course cosmetic changes should also be integrated, they might not be
build breakers, but bad wording can confuse people

rgds
jan i.