corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release_0.1
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 06:32:44 GMT
On Friday, August 14, 2015, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>
wrote:

> [...]

Ok, but I am only concerned about the release and for that we have dine
what is needed.

> > It would be very useful if Justin communicated here directly and we could
> > resolve any nuances of understanding with him.
> >
> MIght be, but we will not take a license discussion in here. We discuss
> whether or not the release will pass and when Justin tells me he is
> prepared to vote +1 for the source zip then I am satisfied.
>
>  I have not been discussing at all with Justin, but simply made the changes
> he asked for, and I suggest we as podling do not question that judgement.
> Whether or not link dependencies should be included in the LICENSE in
> general is outside our scope.
> <orcmid>
>   I think it would be good to have such discussions/requests recorded on
> our public list, whatever their nature.
> </orcmid>

 have a look at the commit log, every suggestion from justin ended in a
commit. Again there have been no discussion, in that case I would have made
it public (as I did with the first response from justin).

You see the same thing happening with the findings from Daniel.

rgds
jan i