corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HIP HIP HURRAY....congratulations with the 0.1 birthday.
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:58:44 GMT
Forgot to write.

I have not done any official announcement this time (but feel free to put
it on your blogs etc), it is only announced on facebook and twitter.

Due to our current state, people visiting will not have a impression of a
happy active community, so I believe postponing bigger announcements to 0.2
is a good idea (which I hope could be due in a couple of monhs).

rgds
jan I.