corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] make release 0.1
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 17:44:02 GMT
On 1 August 2015 at 18:11, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:

> (or
> project.
> give
> >>>
> >> +1, I assume you mean the file contains the names of people who have
> >> actively done commits on what is being released ?
> >
> > Yes - everyone who’s name is present as an author or committer in the
> git log (or mentioned there as having been the author of a patch). I think
> a simple alphabetical listing of names & email addresses would be
> appropriate.
>
> BTW I volunteer to create this as well.

Could we agree to do it without email please and use our apache id.

If I understand it correctly our stable branch, also has all the commits,
so it is a simple matter of doing git log and extracting names.

I like the idea of using apache id alphabetical, I would not like any
indication of how much work each have done.

Question, we have had some code added (I added e.g. libraries) which are
gone again, can we easily limit the list to commits that are still in the
code ?

rgds
jan i.