corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Re: Release_0.1
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 09:22:54 GMT
Release branch should now be ready for testing (after the zip error is done

I will continue with LICENSE and NOTICE later today

Before somebody tells me, yes I did overwrite on trunk, but it is
because I try to make sure all Release changes go back to trunk,
and with that it is easier to expand for our next release, than
to make the changes already made.

jan I.