corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] incubator_corinthia_release_0.1
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:06:28 GMT
Hi.

We have found some errors during the PRE-VOTE phase, which made that period
very
valuable instead of jumping direct to a VOTE.

This is the call for the official VOTE for incubator_corinthia_release_0.1

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/corinthia/incubator-corinthia_release_0.1.zip

and the signature:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/corinthia/incubator-corinthia_release_0.1.zip.asc

The vote we will follow the standard guidelines:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release
"Votes on whether a package is ready to be released use majority approval
<http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#MajorityApproval> -- i.e.,
at least three PMC members must vote affirmatively for release, and there
must be more positive than negative votes. Releases may not be vetoed."

VOTE runs until Monday 23th August, where the IPMC VOTE will start.

I invite our mentors to vote, since their vote count as IPMC.

All IPMC who vote, please write if you do NOT want your vote to be
transferred to the IPMC vote.

rgds
jan i

Vote:
[ ] +1, I agree in releasing the artifacts
[ ] +0, I do not care if we release the artifacts
[ ] -1, I do not want the artifacts to be release because ....