corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 05:36:28 GMT
On 17 August 2015 at 05:07, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:

> > On 17 Aug 2015, at 12:39 am, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Ups
> >
> > Did not say it directly I have committed the changes and made a new zip.
>
> Ok this version looks fine now - I’ve confirmed that the produced .docx
> files can be opened in Word 2008 (mac), 2011 (mac), and 2013 (windows). OS
> X, Linux, and Windows all build successfully. All tests pass on OS X and
> Linux, and valgrind on the latter reports no invalid memory accesses and
> leaks.

super

> One remaining problem - and this may be something to do with the way I’m
> building, not necessarily an error in the code - but on windows after I
> compile, and copy the necessary dlls into the bin directory, I get the
> following error message:
>
> “The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be located in the dynamic
> link library KERNEL32.dll”.
>
> Any ideas on what’s causing this? I copied all the .dll files from
> target_bin into bin and ran from there (after extracting your zip file of
> all the pre-built libraries)

I do nearly the same as you:
1) unzip corinthia_winlibs.zip in the build directory
2) run cmake -G
3) generate code with visual studio 12 (2013)
4) copy target_bin (minus Qt) to bin
5) run tests.

I do this on 2 independent windows 8.1 vms without problems.

If you use a different version of visual studio, you might miss the msc
redistributable, other than that, no clue (did not even know there are a
CreateFile2 call).

rgds
jan I.

> Oh and corintthia_winlibs.zip at http://people.apache.org/~jani/ is