corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <>
Subject Release_0.1
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 20:48:16 GMT
Hi all

I have created branch Release_0.1, this is not intended to be a temporary

All changes we make to get the release out, goes in here and are (depending
on the change)
also done on master.

Please do not make changes on this branch, unless we have discussed it.

Peter@ you said you would do and in root ?

My next steps are to update LICENSE and NOTICE files.

Then one of the IPMC release checkers have promised to look through it,
before we waste
vote time etc.

After that, we vote (Andrea provided a fab. link).

And finally it is time for the IPMC to vote (a step we bypass once we are

Hope we can make a release this month.
jan i.