corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Release 0.1 candidate
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:29:00 GMT
Hi.

We are now so close, that I have made a release candidate.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/corinthia/incubator-corinthia_release_0.1.zip

and the signature:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/corinthia/incubator-corinthia_release_0.1.zip.asc

If Justin has more changes, I will update these 2 files, otherwise please
try them out and make comments before we start the actual vote.

I recommend, we concentrate on the technical issues and leave the
LICENSE/NOTICE issues to the IPMC (which is why Justin has been checking
the source zip a number of times).

When we start the vote, intention is to let it run for 7 calendar days. A
release vote cannot be vetoed, but need at least 3 PPMC +1, and of course
any -1 should be discussed.

rgds
jan i