corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [VOTE] incubator_corinthia_release_0.1
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:48:59 GMT
HI

just to be very clear I wrote 23th august, and that is the official end
date. It was a mistake that I called it monday, but I do not see any need
to change the end date. If you want to hang your hat on the very  non
precise word monday than why not assume I thought about 31th August.

With 23th August the vote has been open for more than 72 hours + 48 hours
extra for the weekend.

rgds
jan i